Fees & Payment
The majority of my clients use their insurance to pay for therapy services. I am happy to provide assistance in the insurance process and answer any questions you might have!
I am an “out-of-network” provider so if your insurance company offers out-of-network benefits, you should receive some reimbursement for therapeutic services. Here are questions that are helpful to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many sessions does my plan cover per year?
- How much does my plan pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
- What is my deductible?
If you find the insurance process intimidating, you are not alone and I am happy to help support you in this process!